Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Use CheapToday.com to Save Money

I'm a member of a site called BzzAgent and it's all about word of mouth marketing. You get to try products or hear about new services before anyone else and you tell everyone your honest opinion about it. (If you're not a member of BzzAgent I highly recommend signing up.)

Anyway, today I got an e-mail from them about a new campaign for CheapToday.com. CheapToday is a site where real shoppers submit all the best deals so you don't have to go all over the web trying to find them.

What I love about the site is that you can search by store and just check out all the deals or you can search for a specific product, such as "digital camera" and all the deals will show up. So it's really fun and convenient to use.

CheapToday also has deals listed for gift cards, coupons, and freebies. They have tons of stores too, so no matter what you're looking for, I'm sure you can find it there.

If you do a lot of online shopping this site will help you find all the best sales and help you save money. I'll definitely be using CheapToday for my Christmas shopping this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...