Thursday, January 13, 2011

Make Money Online with YouData

YouData is a site that lets you click on ads or watch video ads and make money. Normally, I don't recommend "get paid to click" sites because you usually have to make anywhere from $5 to $25 before they are willing to pay you. I've done the math on some of the more popular get paid to click sites and with most of them it would take about a year or longer just to reach payout (unless you have a ton of referrals, and even then it could take a while).

But the reason I like YouData so much is because they pay you automatically every Friday. If you have any money in your account at all, you'll have it deposited into your paypal account by Friday.

I just logged in and watched a short ad, and clicked an ad, and made $.30. That may not be much, but considering that it was almost completely effortless, I'm happy with it! They also have a referral program, so you can make even more money.

If you're interested in signing up for YouData please click here to use my referral link.

1 comment:

  1. I found you from the twitter hop and decided to check out your blog. I love it. I went to sign up under you for Youdata and to find out I am already a member I signed up apparently over a year ago at my old email address so I guess I will have to check it out again :) I can't wait to read more of your blog. Have a great day.


    Having Fun Blogging
    http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
    mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...