Monday, January 24, 2011

Sell Your Gift Cards for Cash at CardWoo


***Update: The CardWoo website hasn't been loading for me lately so I guess they're kaput.*** 

There are plenty of sites out there that will buy your gift cards and today I'm going to tell you about my experience with CardWoo.

I recently sold a $25 gift card to Cracker Barrel to them and they gave me $12.50. Here's the check they sent me...
Click to see larger version.
There are some pros and cons to using this site. The good thing about this site is that they did pay me, so they seem to be legit. They send you a free kit to mail your card in and you have to have at least $20 on your gift card.

The thing I really don't like about this site is that they won't tell you how much they'll pay you for your card. You have to go ahead and send off for the mailing packet, send your card in, and wait for your check. So I sent my gift card to CardWoo not knowing how much they would give me for it. I know I could have gotten a quote at several other sites and probably gotten more money for it, but I was curious to see whether or not CardWoo is a scam.

So to sum everything up, CardWoo does pay, but they won't tell you how much they'll give you before hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...