Sunday, February 20, 2011

FlipFold Review

I'm sure you guys have probably noticed I haven't been writing as much lately. That's because I've been super busy. I've been in the process of moving in with my boyfriend so between packing, moving furniture, and working my full time job I haven't had much time for anything else.

But anyway, we all have some kind of deep, dark secret and I figure it's time to reveal mine. It's pretty bad so are you sitting down for this? *deep breath* Okay, here goes...I'm not a very good housekeeper. There, I said it! The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem, right? lol ...So anyway, in all honesty I guess I do a crappy, a mediocre an okay job, but one thing my boyfriend absolutely hates is how I fold clothes. I've never been very good at folding clothes and even when I try really hard to fold everything neatly I still somehow end up with a big mess on my hands.

This is where the FlipFold comes in! Most of you already know about the FlipFold I'm sure, because it's been around forever. But I was flipping through the channels on TV one day when I came across one of those home shopping channels (I don't remember which one) and they were selling the FlipFold. At first I thought it seemed kind of pointless but as I continued to watch I was kind of amazed at how such a simple looking piece of equipment could transform shirts, pants, and just about everything else into neat little stacks of perfection. But it seemed like such a simple gadget...so at first I considered just making my own. But after reading several reviews of the FlipFold I learned that, despite it's simplicity, it is actually a very well made product. It has holes in it which keeps the clothes from wrinkling up as you flip the sides over and it has rubber on the back of it which helps it stay in place when you're using it.

I remember thinking to myself that if my boyfriend and I ever moved in together that I would buy the FlipFold since he hates the way I fold laundry. And sure enough, I just got my FlipFold a few days ago and I absolutely love it! I realize I'm a little late getting on the band wagon, since this device has been around forever...but I don't dread doing laundry anymore, and as far as I'm concerned, that is pretty amazing! My laundry looks great AND it's all folded to the same size which helps make the shelves look neater and gives us more space.

My boyfriend seems pretty pleased with the results as well. I think he would have preferred a blue FlipFold, but everything in life is a trade off...if he wants perfectly folded shirts and pants he can deal with a big pink FlipFold! :) Besides, our laundry room could use a little splash of color!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...