Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Free Samples I Got Today and HealthiDent Dog Treat Review

I received my free cosmetic bag full of samples from Target, a sample of John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls, and a free sample of HealthiDent (which is a dental treat for dogs).


My bag from Target had a sample of Nivea Express Hydration daily lotion, Neutrogena Naturals lip balm, a sample of Flat to Volume Pantene shampoo, Fekkai Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner, and a sample of Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Hot Pink. I can't wait to try this stuff out! (It also came with a TON of coupons, but I gave them to my mom because she frequently travels by a Target, but we don't have a Target in my area.)

I also received a free sample of a HealthiDent dental dog treat. Let me tell you, I'm impressed! I have the most finicky dog in the world (Rat Terrier, of course lol) and I expected her to sniff at it and not give it a second thought. The treat was shaped like a star, but honestly, it looks like plastic and didn't seem to have any kind of smell to it, so at first I thought there was no way it would appeal to a dog (especially my dog). But to my surprise, she chewed on it like crazy and ate the entire thing and then came back frantically searching for another one! I couldn't believe it. So if you are interested in buying something for your dog to help keep its teeth and gums healthy, I'd recommend trying out HealthiDent. According to the $1 coupon that came with my sample, HealthiDent treats are highly digestible and clinically proven to reduce plaque by 21% and tartar by 65%.

And speaking of dogs...

Cuteness overload!
That is my Rat Terrier, Peaches and my boyfriend's dog, Buster. Aren't they the cutest things? :)

Be sure to follow Making Financial Cents on twitter, which is where I post all the freebies I come across!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...