Saturday, March 12, 2011

Get Paid to Tweet with MyLikes

***Update: I no longer recommend this site. At first I made about $2 every week and then all of a sudden I just completely stopped earning. I don't know if it's a scam or not or if I was really just getting NO clicks what so ever all of a sudden, but I don't earn from this site at all anymore so I stopped using it.***

MyLikes is a program that lets you tweet out advertisements. You get paid a little bit of money for each click an ad gets. I've been using MyLikes for a while now. According to their site you get paid when your account has $2.00 or more. But they just sent $1.42 to my paypal account. (I have no idea why they went ahead and paid me before I made $2, but that's fine with me!)
(Click pic to see larger version.)
As always, I try to point out the pros and cons of using any site to make money online...

Pros of using MyLikes:
You get paid to use twitter!
Payout is only $2 according to site, but like I said they actually paid me before I made that much. So they have a low minimum payout.
They have a referral program.
You choose the ads you want to tweet.
They tell you upfront how much you'll make per click.
Sometimes you can get paid to click an ad yourself.

Cons of using MyLikes:
I honestly can't think of any! The site is kind of addictive, so that could be a possible con I guess. So be careful not to use it to death and annoy your followers. But other than that, I can't think of a single negative thing about this site.

If you're interested in trying MyLikes, please sign up here with my referral link.

4 comments:

  1. I am new on Twitter so wasn't aware of this one. Thanks for the info. Will click through your link so you get the referral.

    Laura
    www.agoddessoffrugality.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you :) I really appreciate it and I hope you make some extra money doing it. It's a lot of fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I hope it helps you make money like it has me...every little bit counts! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...