Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Get ready for summer and get a chance to win a $200 Express gift card!

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Express for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

Get ready to dive into the season's sexist swimwear! The swimsuits at Express are beautiful and sexy, but what I like about this swimsuit line is that these swimsuits are actually wearable. They come with removable padding in the tops and the bottoms fit smaller to size for moderate back coverage. Personally, that has always been a problem for me. As much as I love just sitting around looking pretty (I'm kidding!...sorta! haha), I love to actually move around too! So it's nice to know the bottoms of these suits actually fit well and you won't have to worry about them riding up.

Express also has a ton of different styles, so there is something for everyone. They have the always popular monokini, sexy string bikinis, and strapless and halter styles. Their swimsuits come in bright solids, on-trend graphic prints, sleek metallic styles, and nautical-inspired stripes. You can also buy great accessories including sandals, tote bags, sunglasses and hats. They also have accessories and swim shorts for men too. Go check out their women's swimwear (but don't get too wrapped up in all the great swimsuits! Make sure you come back here and find out how to possibly win a $200 Express gift card!)

I was looking around at their swimsuits and it was pretty hard to pick out a favorite, but I finally settled on this one.

Express Swimsuit

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Okay, now lets get to the part you're really wanting to hear about. Sign up for Express e-mail for a chance to win one of ten $200 Express gift cards! I don't know about you, but I'd love to have $200 to spend at Express. I think I would buy out the whole site if I had enough money! The sweepstakes ends 4/21/2011 at 11:59 pm EST. Click here to read the sweepstakes rules.

Aside from awesome swimwear, Express has great shirts, shorts, shoes, jeans, jackets and basically anything else you could possibly want. So go check out their site and don't forget to sign up for Express e-mail for your chance to win a $200 Express gift card.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...