Friday, March 4, 2011

Hard Candy Nail Polish Review

I don't normally do reviews of nail polish. I prefer to do positive reviews and most nail polishes are mediocre at best. Maybe it's just me, but it seems like every nail polish I've ever used disappoints me in some way. They almost always look prettier in the bottle than they do on my nails. I'm always disappointed that the color doesn't seem the same or the glitter is almost non-existent. And don't even get me started on how my nail color almost always chips the very next day!

But for once I've found a great nail polish that I absolutely love. The other day while browsing around in the store I came across this Hard Candy Just Nails line. I've heard of Hard Candy cosmetics before but I've never used any of their products. I was immediately drawn to the color "Sky". I almost didn't buy it though. As pretty as it looked in the bottle I thought there was no way it would look that pretty on my nails. (And I always have trouble with lighter colors like this, because I always end up with ugly streaks in the polish.) But I went ahead and bought it anyway...

I polished my nails about 3 days ago and they still look great! I was really surprised by the fact that I didn't end up with streaks in the color and the color is gorgeous (almost like a lighter version of Tiffany blue). And best of all...days later the color hasn't chipped at all! I keep looking down at my hands and smiling because my nails are so pretty. :) I am really impressed with Hard Candy's nail polish and I look forward to trying out some of their other products.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you finally found one you like. I probably won't try it though. I can't seem to get the stuff on my nails without also getting it all over my fingers and sometimes everything else anywhere neat me. And I just don't want to spend the money for a manicure. I'd rather buy books.

    New follower. Simple Wyrdings

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I can relate to that...I spend more money on books than anything else. I need to invest in an ereader so i can stop taking up so much space on the shelfs lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome I will have to check it out!

    Thank you for joining our I love blogging hop this week!

    www.mooseandtater.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...