Sunday, March 20, 2011

MyLikes, Toluna, and Offermatic updates

I just got another payment from MyLikes for $2.06! You can check out my original post about MyLikes here. MyLikes is a site that pays you to post ads on twitter. You get paid for every click. They pay you automatically by paypal every Friday if you have at least $2 in your account. They also have a referral program so there is potential to make even more money. I know $2 isn't a lot, and I haven't been using the site very long, but so far I love it. It's so easy to make money. Just log in, pick out some ads you think are worth tweeting about, and thats it! If you use twitter a lot and you're not using MyLikes, then you are really missing out!

Click to see larger version.
As of right now, it's only Sunday and my balance on MyLikes is already up to $2.41. My very first payment from them was $1.42, this last one was $2.06, and I'm already up to $2.41 and it's only Sunday (you get paid every Friday). It may be too soon to tell, but it seems like the amount of money I'm making each week is increasing. But I've only been paid twice so far, so I guess only time will tell.

In other news, I just redeemed my points on Toluna.com for a $20 check. I'll be getting my check in about a month. Toluna is a great site that pays you to take marketing surveys. Check out my review of Toluna here.

I also got a $10 gas rebate from Offermatic. You can register your credit and debit cards at Offermatic and get personalized offers based on your shopping activity. When I first signed up they offered me a $10 rebate on my gas purchases and they just sent me an e-mail to let me know I recieved my rebate. You can check out the first post I wrote about Offermatic here.

To give you a better idea of how Offermatic works, I'm going to list some of the offers they've given me. I didn't get a chance to use all of them, but I was offered a $5 rebate on any purchase of $10 or more at CVS pharmacy. I was also offered $20 of merchandise for only $10 at drugstore.com and $10 off a $20 purchase at beauty.com. So as you can see signing up for Offermatic could be very beneficial. The reason I like Offermatic so much is because the offers you get are personalized based on places and things you actually buy. You can also get points for refering others to the site and writing reviews of offers. You can redeem your points for giftcards or you can use them to unlock higher levels of savings. I wrote about their savings levels here.

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by Keeping Up With The Rheinlander's.
    ~Melissa
    http://www.mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com
    http://www.twitter.com/MSRheinlander
    http://www.facebook.com/KUWTR

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Doing the blog it forward hop,liking where I can, joining where I can, sharing, stumbling, perscribing…you got it I will click. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings! I am your newest follower from Blog it Forward! also on FB and twitter ;)

    I need your help! Please stop by my site http://cindyseesit.blogspot.com .
    While you are there, I’d be oh so grateful if you could go and vote for my little booger. I am trying to win a Baby Bullet and I am severely behind Directions are my latest post.
    THANK YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. New follower via the TGIF Blog Hop!

    Would love it if you followed back!

    http://keepingupwithmrsj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you back! I'll have to check out that MyLikes program. It looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you from Friday Bloghops! I hope you can visit us back and follow too! Hope you have a great weekend!

    Krissy @ Mommy Misc

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower from the hop! I'd love for you to stop by and follow back when you get a moment! Happy Friday!

    April
    http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining the TGIF blog hop. I'm now following you back! Please join us again next friday for TGIF to gain some more blogging friends!

    -Becca
    Becca's Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for swinging by 2 Against 1 - Twins and linking up to TGIF blog hop (Friday). Hope to see you again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm finally making it around to my follow-backs from last week, sorry it took me so long, life's been chaotic lately. Thanks for stopping by and following my blog! I’m now following yours too! Thrifty and Frugal by Debbie and Lavender Cove and on Twitter @thrftyandfrugal

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...