Thursday, March 10, 2011

Shout Color Catcher Review

Doing laundry has always been a real pain in the butt for me. I recently purchased a FlipFold to help me fold my laundry better. You can read my review of it here (it's awesome, by the way). So I don't hate folding laundry anymore! But unfortunately, I still have to deal with the issue of separating the darks from the lights. Sure, most of the time it's pretty straightforward. Black is dark, white is light, and so on...but what about the skirt with dark blue, black, and white? Or the shirt with red
and white strips? I wonder how much time I could have saved if I hadn't been standing there contemplating which pile of laundry certain items should go in.

Anyway, I recently received a free sample of Shout Color Catcher. In case you aren't familiar with this product, it is basically a small sheet (about the size of a dryer sheet) that you throw into the washer to keep the different colors of your clothes from bleeding onto each other. That's right, you no longer have to do separate loads of laundry. If color from any of your laundry runs it will be absorbed into the color catcher sheet. I tried out the free sample and I'm happy to report that it worked great! I washed a bunch of clothes together (including a new red shirt) and you could actually see some dye on the sheet but all of my clothes looked great!

I'll definitely be picking up some more of these color catchers next time I'm at the store. As far as I'm concerned, anything that makes my life simpler and saves me time is definitely worth the money. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...