Monday, May 2, 2011

Extra Money Monday

As most of you probably know, I have a full time job as a direct care staff, so I don't have as much time to dedicate to making extra money online, but I still do what I can. I believe every penny counts. I am also working on building up more residual income so I've been working on that quite a bit, but here are my earnings for April 2011.

YouData.com  - $0.09 (Get paid to click on ads and sometimes view videos.)
Toluna.com  - $20 (Get paid to take surveys and polls.)
Consumer Opinion Institute  - $5 (They send marketing surveys in the mail and they usually send cash along with it.)
Associated Content  - $1.61 (Get paid to write articles. You can submit for upfront payment or just get residual income. In my case, this month was entirely residual.)
Cash Gopher  - $10.13 (Get paid to run a program on your computer and view the pop up ads it displays.)
MyLikes  - $4.62 (Get paid to tweet ads. I feel this is a combination of active and residual because you have to post the ads, but you get paid whenever someone clicks on it.)
Esearch  - $3.50 (Get paid to take surveys.)

So I only made an extra $44.95 this month. But considering that I work almost a full time job (most of the time I work 6 days a week instead of just 5) and I'm also trying to build up some more residual income by writing for revenue sharing sites like firehow.com, SharedReviews, and some other places...I'd say I did pretty well. :) Every little bit helps...and I just covered the expenses of my netflix account for the next few months lol...

Other than that, I am getting ready to cash out again at InstantCashSweepstakes.com and I'm in the process of testing out CashCrate, Beezag, and Listia (which is a free auction website) so I can report back here to you guys to let you know what works, what doesn't, and what is a waste of time. I also have a few more book reviews comming your way soon.

If you're interested in making extra money, check out all the other ways I've made money online here. I've made money with surveys, clicking ads, listening to music, doing micro jobs, writing and more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...