Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Get Paid to Blog with Social Spark!

Yay, more money for me! lol But seriously, you guys know I love to test out different ways to make money online and report to the world about what works, what doesn't, and what is just a waste of time.

I am happy to report that I was just paid $13 for doing a sponsored blog post though Social Spark. If you want to get paid to blog, just go sign up! It's free to use and whenever a campaign matches the topic of your blog they'll send you a lead. You can check out your leads and decide which ones you're interested in and turn down the leads you don't want to do. The site lists the payments as points. If a post says it pays 1,500 points then that is equal to $15.

If you cash out but your earnings are below $50 then they do charge a $2 fee. That is actually why I only made $13 (because the post paid $15, but I wanted my money right away! lol) But I am extremely impressed with how quickly I was paid. I literally had the money in my paypal account a few minutes after I requested it. It usually takes a few days to get paid by any kind of money making website. They also have a referral program. If you're interested in joining Social Spark, please use my referral link here.
Click to see larger version.
In other news...I just got another $2 from Instant Cash Sweepstakes. ICS is a site that lets you take fun, short surveys and you either win cash or tickets which can be used in their $50 drawings. You only have to have $2 to get paid. Check out my original review of Instant Cash Sweepstakes here. ICS also has a referral program and every time one of your referrals wins a cash prize, you'll get the same prize too! If you're interested in joining Instant Cash Sweepstakes, please use my referral link here.

Here are some other ways to make money that you might be interested in...

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info on Social Spark. I have registered my blog and gotten a few leads, but I'm not sure what to do next. After I click on "Interested" the lead disappears. Where do you write/post the blog on the site? I've been trying to google/find out this info but to no avail.
    I'd appreciate any advice, and and thanks for your great site!
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, after you hit "interested" it will disappear and then the person/company that offered you the lead decides if they want to go ahead and let you take the job. It is really weird how they do that...I don't see why they do it like that (it's kind of redundant) but if they go ahead and let you do the job you'll get an e-mail telling you about it.

      Then you log in and check your "dashboard" and it will be there. I'm not sure how it works with every type of blog host, but with blogspot you write the post right there on the socialspark website and when you're done you hit "submit". They approve it and if it gets approved it shows up on your blog later on (I think they e-mail you too and tell you when it's going to be published on your blog).

      I hope this helps. I'm glad you like my blog :) If you need anything else just let me know.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...