Monday, May 9, 2011

Get Paid to Write at the Yahoo! Contributor Network

The Yahoo! Contributor Network (formerly Associated Content) is a site where you can make money from writing articles. You have the option of getting an upfront payment or getting paid residual income.

I started using the site back in 2008 when they were still Associated Content. You can see my articles here. I was studying paramedic science in college and had a few research papers and I decided to upload them to the site. At the time I decided I wanted upfront payment. They only offered me about $4 for each article, but that was fine with me at the time. I figured that was more than I'd make on them in any other way. But later on they started offering me much less for my work. At first I thought my articles must not have been any good but then I read on some forums that lots of other people were having the same problem. But after that I decided I would just submit articles for residual income just for fun and to see if I would make any real money.

Since 2008 I've only managed to add 10 articles. Isn't that sad? I just find it so hard to find time to write. But I get paid $1.50 (a little more or less depending on how much traffic my articles get) every month. That isn't much, but it is completely residual. Imagine if you had 100 well written, informative articles. I wonder how much I could make if I started adding more articles to the site. A lot of people might laugh and say it isn't worth it, but if you consider the fact that these articles keep earning long after you've written them, then I think that is pretty awesome.

So I do plan on adding more articles as soon as I can and I look forward to reporting the results back to you guys!

If you want to sign up just visit this link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...