Thursday, May 26, 2011

Just Got $5 from SwagBucks

***Update: 1/19/2014: Swagbucks is even more awesome now. Check out this post I wrote about how to earn 50 swagbucks a day by using the SBTV app.***

If you aren't familiar with SwagBucks, it's a site that pays you do to various things. When they first started out, one of the main ways to make money was by using the search on their site (or on the SwagBucks toolbar which you can download for free). But now they literally have tons of different ways to earn Swag Bucks which you can redeem for prizes or cash.

Some of the ways you can get Swag Bucks include searching on their site (they award swag bucks to searches at random), printing out coupons and using them when you go shopping, signing up for their daily deals, doing daily polls, playing games, inviting others to join the site, doing micro tasks, trading in old electronics and books, and doing surveys. Thats a lot of ways to earn right?

As of right now 700 swag bucks can be redeemed for $5 to your paypal account.

Click to see larger version.
I requested payment around midnight this morning and I received the money in my paypal account just now, so I was paid the same day! I'm always really impressed when sites get my money to me really fast.

If you're interested in signing up for Swag Bucks, please use my referral link here.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for updating your post, I appreciate all of the tips for SB :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem. =) I try to keep everything as updated as possible on here. Hope this helps you earn more swagbucks. =)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...