Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Extra Money I Made in May

It's that time again, time for me to tell you guys how much extra money I made in the month of May. I made less this month than I did in April, but I've been super busy so I haven't had much time to mess around on these sites...but here we go!

Consumer Opinion Institute - $2 (Get paid for marketing surveys, usually sent in the mail.)
Swag Bucks - $5 (Get paid to search, do surveys, and tons of other stuff!)
Slice the Pie - $10.01 (Get paid to listen to and rate music.) (Update: This site is no longer recommended. Click here to read about why.)
MyLikes - $2.22 (Get paid to tweet.)
Instant Cash Sweepstakes - $2 (Get paid to take short, fun polls, cash out is only $2.)
Social Spark - $13 (Get paid to blog.)

I also got a $10 gift card to Kohl's from MyPoints!

So in total I only made $34.23 in cold hard cash. But every penny counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...