Sunday, June 19, 2011

Get Paid to Watch Videos at Beezag

*Update - I just received an e-mail from Beezag saying that the site won't be around much longer and that they are planning to start some other sites and move in a different direction. If you have 2,000 points or more you can go ahead and cash out up until November 2012. I really enjoyed using this site so I hate to see it go, but maybe they will come up with something even better.*


Beezag is a site that lets you earn points for watching videos. They also have cash back deals that they offer you once you've watched a video. For instance, if you watch a video for Sephora, they might offer you 5% cash back for shopping at the site or they might have some offer like "buy a $25 gift card for $15" (These are just examples of the types of offers they have. These are not actual offers right now.)

You get points for every video you watch and each video is worth a different amount of points. Many of the videos will also enter you into various sweepstakes. Most of the videos are worth 20 points but I have also been offered several videos that were 70, 100, and even 250 points. Unfortunately, they also offer some that are sweepstakes entry only and I refuse to watch those. If I'm committing time to something I want to get something in return. I'm not real big on sweepstakes. I've never won anything in my entire life, so there ya go! lol

Once you have 8,000 points you can request to be paid $8 to your paypal account. Here is my proof of payment...

Click to see larger version.

Most of the videos are advertisements for companies or movies that are about to come out or are out on DVD. I have seen videos for BING, Sephora, and Canon, just to name a few.

There is one possible draw back to Beezag...if you think you're going to just click on videos and let them play while doing something else, think again! You have to actually pay attention to the videos because you'll see 2 different numbers go up and down or across the edge of the video and you have to enter these numbers at the end of the video to verify that you watched it. But fortunately, these videos usually aren't very long so using Beezag shouldn't take up too much of your time.

They also have a referral program. You get 10% of what your referrals earn. If you are interested in using Beezag, please sign up using my referral link here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...