Monday, June 20, 2011

Saving Money with Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products

This is a Sponsored post written by me on behalf of Walgreens for SocialSpark. All opinions are 100% mine.

120x30_WalgrensTransparentLogo

As much as I love to post about ways to make extra money online, I also like to talk about ways to save money as well. I mean, what is the point of making extra money if you aren't spending it wisely.

A problem I have been having lately, and I know I'm not alone here, is allergies. Many of us are suffering terribly right now and having to buy tons of allergy medication.

Personally I don't have any medical insurance so I can't afford to go to the doctor so I don't even know what it is I'm allergic to! But every single spring and summer, I end up sneezing my head off and having to blow my nose 200 times a day. I'm always trying to decide which allergy medication to try next, because none of them seem to help much. And of course, I usually don't bother to buy store brand medication, because I have always thought that if the brand name stuff doesn't work, then it probably wouldn't work either.

The other day I was in Walgreens sneezing my head off and decided once again to look for some decent allergy medication. I actually don't go in Walgreens all that often (although that is definitely going to change) and I usually buy my medications from Rite Aid or CVS but I noticed Walgreens has their own brand of items called Walgreens Brand Health & Wellness Products and I decided to give their Wal-Flex 24-hour Allergy Relief medication a try.

I wish I could tell you that this stuff magically cured me of my allergy problems and that I am living happily ever after. But that just isn't true. What I can tell you is that this Walgreens product actually does seem to work a little better than all the other medications I've taken. While my allergy symptoms aren't completely gone, they have improved A LOT. Not bad for a store brand, huh? :) So I'm happy to report that thanks to Walgreens I'm able to manage my allergies pretty well and not break the bank all at the same time.

These products are recommended by pharmacists, most have the same ingredients has other national brands, and here is the best part...They all have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If you aren't completely satisfied, you get your money back. 

They also have a Walgreens Way to Well Fund™ which helps bring preventative wellness services to local communities. So when you buy their products you are also helping give back to the community.

So want to get some Walgreens stuff for free? You just might get your chance! Right now several other bloggers are participating in Walgreens gift card giveaways. So make sure you check that out.

If you're an allergy sufferer like me, I highly suggest checking out their Wal-Flex allergy medication. And if you sign up for the Walgreens gift card giveaway, I wish you all luck! :)

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...