Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Won $2 at Instant Cash Sweepstakes!

Instant Cash Sweepstakes is a site I've written about before. Basically you take small polls and you can win tickets to enter into a $50 drawing or you can win cash. They also have drawings for $2 every 4 hours. Well, I won $2! I wasn't expecting to ever win anything at all (except for the small cash prizes you win randomly for doing the polls) because I never win anything...but sure enough, I logged in and there it was! :)

Screen shot from the site. Click to see larger version.

It may only be $2, but the coolest part of this is that I went several days without even using the site because I've been so busy lately. So I passively earned $2. They also have a referral program and you earn the same cash prize as your referrals, which means the person that referred me also got $2. That is pretty cool if you ask me.
ICS payment proof. Click to see larger version.
If you're interested in joining Instant Cash Sweepstakes, please click here to use my referral link. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...