Monday, August 1, 2011

Extra Money I Made Last Month (July)

Once again, it's time for me to post my extra money stats! This is all the extra money I made for last month (July 2011).

YouData (Paid to click on ads.)  -  $0.09
Consumer Opinion Institute (Paid to take surveys that are usually sent in the mail.)  -  $5.00
Instant Cash Sweepstakes (Paid to take small polls and you can also win money...I won a $2 drawing this month!)  -  $4.54
Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $13.00
Post Loop (Get paid to post on forums.)  -  $5.00
Selling Mark products  -  $3.60

So I only made $31.23 this past month. That is down quite a bit from the month before (In June I made $63.36).

A while back I wrote about a site called MyLikes that pays you to tweet ads. I was doing pretty well with that site but lately I haven't been able to make much money at all. I don't know why that is. I find it interesting that I was doing well, making the payout limit ($2) almost every week (and if not every week then every other week at least) but then all of a sudden I'm not making any money at all. I have to wonder if maybe they're having issues with their click tracking or something...  But I just thought I'd throw that out there in case anyone else is having the same kind of problem with them...if so, maybe we should all contact the site or something...

I still haven't found any guinea pigs to sign up for Varolo as my referral lol...if anyone is interested, click here to sign up using my referral link and then you can either e-mail me klm3599@yahoo.com or leave me a comment here and let me know you did it. I have been reading a lot of mixed reviews about Varolo lately and I'd like to be able to give an honest opinion about the site here on my blog. It is a site where you can ONLY make money if you have referrals under you, so I can't do a review without any referrals. If you sign up under me I couldn't care less if you watch videos all the time or not lol...I just need someone to watch 5 or 6 videos and I'll see if any earnings show up in my account.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...