Monday, September 19, 2011

Got Another Gift Card from MyPoints!

I've had a crazy week...and it's only Monday!!! lol Between trying to get Slice the Pie to pay me the money they owe me (read about how slice the pie is scamming me here) and going to class, studying, and getting stuck in traffic today...I'm pretty wore out! I did have a nice little surprise waiting for me in my mailbox though...I got my $10 JC Penny gift card from MyPoints. AND I just found out you can get $10 off a $30 purchase if you sign up for their mobile coupons...so I can get something that costs $30 for $10. Not bad if I do say so myself. :)

If you're interested in signing up for the JC Penny mobile alerts just click here. The coupon is good until 9/30/11.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...