Friday, September 30, 2011

How Much Extra Money I Made in September

I didn't make much this month. I'm always complaining about all the stuff I have to do lately and guess what? That isn't going to stop any time soon! lol...I'm always running around trying to work my actual job, study, and do housework and so there isn't a lot of time left for making extra money online. I still do what I can though...so here are the stats for September.

Sponsored Tweets (Get paid to tweet.) - $0.46
Cash Crate (Get paid to do surveys.) - $20.52
Brand Institute (Get paid to do medical surveys.) - $15.00

So I only made $35.98 extra this month.

But I did get a $10 JC Penny gift card from MyPoints and I got a check from ShopAtHome for $21.14 but I don't consider that to be "money made" because ShopAtHome is a cash back site, so that is money I saved.

Pretty soon I should be reaching the payout limit for AppBank. I wrote about AppBank about a year ago. It's a site that lets you make apps and games for facebook and you get make residual income. I only made about 5 apps and didn't promote them too much (aside from bugging a few friends lol). You only have to have $5 to get paid and I'm currently at $4.16 so pretty soon I'll be able to tell you guys if AppBank is legit. :)

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed reading about your income:) Have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...