Friday, September 2, 2011

Money I Made Online in August

It's time for another one of my online money reports. I haven't had much time to do anything online lately...I just started back at college (yay me!) and my boyfriend and I are trying to sell the house...so between studying, keeping the house spotless and going to work I haven't had much time to do anything else! But anyway, here is the extra money I made in August.

Slice the Pie (Getting paid to listen to music.) - $10.05 (Update: No longer recommended, click here to see why.)
Beezag (Getting paid to watch videos.) - $8 (A little of this is due to referrals.)

....And that's it... :( Told ya it wasn't much lol...

So I made a total of $18.05. But hopefully things will settle down soon and I'll get to work on making more money online. It doesn't add up to much, but it's fun so it's nice to do something fun that is at least a little bit productive.

But I just reached the cashout limit (which is $20) on CashCrate so I'll be getting a check from them soon. I've never been paid by them before but I've heard nothing but good things about them so I expect to get a check and as soon as I do I'll post about it here.

I've written about Shop At Home before, which is a cashback site that helps you save money and I just reached the cashout limit for them as well ($20) so they're sending me a check too. So that is at least $40 of extra money I have coming my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...