Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Review of Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles

As I've mentioned before, I am a member of BzzAgent.com which is a site that promotes products by word of mouth marketing. It is free to join and you get products to try and they encourage you to give people your honest opinion about the things you get to try. (If you're not a member, I strongly recommend joining! It's fun and you get to try all kinds of neat products.)


Anyway, I was recently given the chance to join the campaign for Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles. One of the most annoying things about being a woman is trying to wear high heels. Personally I have really flat feet (which is an actual medical condition by the way...you're supposed to have an arch in your feet and some people don't) which makes it really hard for me to wear fashionable shoes without being in horrible pain all day. And even if you're one of the lucky women that can wear heels with ease, sometimes you still end up with sore feet at the end of the day if you have to stand on your feet a lot or do a lot of walking.


So I was really excited to try these high heel insoles...but I was a little skeptical too. Would they really work? Would they look ugly and obvious? Well, I've tried them out and I'm happy to report that they are great!


They are really thin (but very effective...don't let that thinness fool you lol) so you can easily place them in your shoes. They stay in place really well and don't damage the inside of your shoes. You can't see them AT ALL so you don't have to worry about people noticing them. And they actually work! I tried them out with a couple different shoes and wore them on days I knew I'd be doing a lot of walking and standing...and I didn't experience any pain at all.


I almost wish I hadn't been given the chance to review this product, because as someone that has always been so limited in shoe choices...I just might go out and blow my paycheck on shoes now! lol :)


As part of the campaign I was also given 15 coupons to give away to anyone that would like to try Dr. Scholl's For Her High Heel Insoles. These coupons are $4.00 off (they expire 12/31/11) and if you're interested in getting one just e-mail me your address and I'll send you one. I only have 15 to give away though, so it's going to be "first come, first served"(E-mail me at klm359@yahoo.com subject line "Dr. Scholl's coupon".)


I definitely recommend trying this product. It doesn't matter if you only dress up occasionally or you're a high-fashion fanatic, you'll love using these insoles!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...