Monday, October 24, 2011

Esigns.com Review

Do you run your own business? Maybe you do some fundraising from time to time? No matter who you are and what you do, chances are you need a good sign from time to time...or perhaps you need some magnets to give to customers? Maybe you just want a big, bright banner to grab everyone's attention? Anyway, if you want to get the word out about something, esigns is your one stop shop!

Esigns is a site that lets you design your own vinyl banners, A-frames, magnets, yard signs, banner stands and more! Luckily for me, the great people there were kind enough to let me review one of their 3x6 vinyl banners.

I don't run my own business so I wasn't sure what to upload for my design but I finally settled on a piece of artwork which I've never really bothered to give an official name to, but it is basically a phoenix rising from the flames. So I'll just call it "Phoenix" (how original of me).  :)


So anyway, when I received my vinyl banner I was very impressed by the quality of it. The material is very durable and yet somehow the colors came out looking absolutely amazing. And although I did use my own image, I did "tweak" it a little bit with their online design software. I had to resize it and move it around but using their design software is a walk in the park. It's very easy to do and pretty much self explanatory. So if you're afraid you can't design your own banner, trust me, you can. :)  If you know computer and internet basics (and if you're reading this, that means you do) then you can use esigns. And if you don't want to upload your own images they have tons of great designs already on the site that you can use. All you have to do is click on the one you want and click the text to change it. They have banner layouts for church, birthdays, baby announcements, BBQs and...I'm getting tired of typing this list now so just click here and look at the huge list of templates they offer. :)

So if you're wondering what happened to my vinyl banner...I decided to be nice and give it to whoever in my family wanted it. My mom and uncle are currently fighting over who gets to keep it (yes, I'm serious)! lol

I received a 3x6 vinyl banner in exchange for this review, however, all opinions expressed here are entirely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...