Saturday, October 15, 2011

Feel Richer with Straight Talk

This post brought to you by Straight Talk. All opinions are 100% mine.

You've probably seen those commercials with the mechanics packing around tiny dogs because they feel richer since they started using Straight Talk for their cell phone provider. Or how about the lady that thinks she drives the rapper's car? Those are pretty funny, but seriously, you really will feel a little bit richer with Straight Talk.

I know there are tons of cell service providers out there promising this and that...so how are you supposed to know which one to go with? Well here are the facts about Straight Talk...

  • I use Straight Talk myself and I love it.
  • You still get all the apps and games you need.
  • They have two plans to choose from. One is a $45 a month plan which gives you unlimited EVERYTHING. Unlimited calls, text, internet. (This is the plan I use.) They also have the "all you need" plan and for just $35 a month you get 1,000 minutes, 1,000 texts and 30 MB of web data.
  • Okay, I know at this point you're waiting for the catch...so here it is... NO CONTRACT or CREDIT CHECK! Not much of a "catch" right? :) Oh and did I mention that you can sign up for an automatic monthly payment plan but if you aren't comfortable with that you can just go buy a refill card at the store at the end of the month. You can also switch back and forth between plans. So spend $45 or $35 each month as you see fit. Pretty flexible huh?
  • There are no hidden fees, activation fees, or termination fees.
  • So now you're probably thinking that you get great cell service but have to buy a crappy phone right? Well, you're wrong again! :) They have smart phones with touch screen, apps, voice navigation, bluetooth, camera, and more. So you don't have to sacrifice phone quality for a good service. You can still feel richer with Straight Talk AND Feel Richer with Android
  • Click here to check out The power of Android
  • Straight Talk only uses trusted phone manufacturers like LG, Motorola, Kyocera, Nokia and Samsung.
  • They also have many high quality reconditioned phones starting at $10 which is a great option for younger users. (These phones also have all the features you want such as camera, music player, bluetooth, etc.)

I had a smart phone once and I won't mention the service provider, but I was spending about $150 a month. Can you imagine how much money I could have saved if I had been using Straight Talk back then? $45 a month compared to $150? It's a no brainer! :)

Since switching to Straight Talk I haven't tried to get into a rich guy's car and I haven't started packing my dog in my purse, haha! But I definitely feel a little bit richer! Check out these funny commercials and then go get yourself a Straight Talk phone! :)


The getting richer effect has expanded... by LittleBard95


The Straight Talk Image... by LittleBard95

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...