Friday, December 30, 2011

Extra Money I made Online in 2011

Okay, time for the end of year wrap up. This is all the extra money I made for the entire year. Now last year when I completed my 2010 report I mentioned that I had absolutely no referrals under me on any of the sites. This year I do have a few referrals on some sites but not very many and most of them are inactive or almost inactive. So the majority of the income I made from these sites this year was made almost completely on my own.

And just in case you're new to my site...I never post that I made money from a site unless I either have the money in my paypal or bank account or it's in my pocket. I know a lot of people will see a certain amount in their account on a site and claim they've made that much...but unless you've actually been given that money and can spend it then you haven't made that money yet.

Many of these are referral links, so if you decide to sign up for any of these programs I'd appreciate it if you did it from these links. But as always, if you don't want to you can always just go to the site's main page.

Also, I do work full time and this year I also went back to school. So I didn't spend a lot of time making money online. Some people really do make a full time living online...others (like myself) just make spending money. Ultimately how much a person makes comes down to how much time and effort they put into doing this stuff.

Fiverr.com (Get $5 for various "gigs" you're willing to do).  -  $7.84

Serve.com (Not a money making site, but they paid me $10 for signing up and $10 for answering a trivia question. This was a "thanks for joining" sort of deal.)  -  $20

Bucks2Blog (Writing sponsored blog posts.)  -  $20

YouData (Paid to click on ads.)  -  $0.84 (Not much, but they pay automatically every Friday.)

QuickRewards (Paid to take surveys, click on ads, etc.)  -  $0.48 (Last year I made much more with them by taking surveys, but I didn't have a lot of time to do surveys this year. I love this site because there is no minimum cash out. If you have a penny in your account they'll send it to you by paypal if you request payment.)

Toluna (Surveys, polls)  -  $40

ConsumerOpinionInstitue (Surveys usually sent in the mail.)  -  $19

Swagbucks (paid to search, take polls, etc.) - $5

Yahoo! Contributor Network (Get paid to write articles. This was all residual income for me.)  -  $11.66

SliceThePie (Paid to listen to music.)  -  $33.86 (They eventually refused to pay me $10 they owed me so I no longer recommend Slice the Pie. Click here to read about why they scammed me.)

CashGopher (Paid to view ads and for idle time on your computer.)  -  $10.13

Tone A Day (Paid to determine the emotions words evoke. They no longer pay for this.)  -  $1.90

Cash Crate (Paid to do surveys, click ads, etc.)  -  $20.52

MyLikes (Paid to tweet ads.)  -  $13.62 (I don't really recommend this anymore. I can't say it's a scam or anything but all I know is that I used to make about $2 a week and then out of no where I completely stopped earning. Not sure why.)

Iocs.org (Surveys)  -  $4

Eresearch.com (Surveys)  -  $3.50

CheapToday.com (Get paid to post great sales, deals, etc. at online stores.)  -  $4 (I don't really recommend this either. They have editors that rate the deals you submit and if they decide it isn't worded the way they like they reject it. They do have guidelines about how to post but even when I followed the guidelines I'd get rejected but I would see several other ads that were published that were written in the same way I wrote mine. This had the potential to be a nice little earner for me, but sadly it ended up being a waste of time more than anything else. Still, it's a great site to find deals on.)

InstantCashSweepstakes (Paid for taking polls. They also have random sweepstakes. Very fun site.)  -  $12.56

BeeZag (Paid to watch videos.)  -  $16 (This site has unfortunately shut down.)

Social Spark (Paid for sponsored blog posts. If you're a blogger I highly recommend this site.)  -  $90.75

Post Loop (Paid to post on forums.)  -  $15.25

Brand Institute (Medical surveys.)  -  $15

Sponsored Tweets (Paid to tweet ads.)  -  $0.46

A survey (but I can't remember which company it was from.)  -  $25

So the total amount of actual cash is $391.37

Here are some gift cards and products I got...

BzzAgent (No money, but free products to review and spread "buzz" about if you like the product.)  -  A bag of Bil-jac dog food, Dr. Scholl's Insoles for Her, Burt's Bees facial cleanser and moisturizer, Fekkai shampoo and conditioner, Kroger's Truly Awesome Chocolate Chip Cookies

MyPoints (Get giftcards for taking surveys, clicking ads, etc.)  -  TJ Maxx $10 card, JC Penny $10 card, $10 Kohl's card, and another $10 JC Penny card.

E-rewards.com (Get rewards for surveys. This site is by invitation only.)  -  $30 in Border Rewards

I also got a $5 gift card to Target for taking a survey but I can't remember which company it was from.

I also got several books and products to review. I didn't keep track of all of that stuff though.

So this year I made $391.37 and in 2010 I made $343.12. So I made roughly the same amount of money. It may not be much, but it's been a tough couple of years for me financially and to me this money meant a lot.

So this year I was going to focus on building up more of a residual income. But due to a lot of personal things going on in my life, I wasn't really able to focus on doing that. But it looks like things are getting back on track for me so once again, in 2012 I plan on focusing more on residual income. We'll see how it goes lol...

Anyway, I hope my income reports are useful to someone out there and I hope everyone had a great New Year! :)

*Update* Click here to see what I made the previous year (2010). And here is what I made in 2012 and 2013.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing ! This is wonderful idea of making money online. Thanks guy. I heard many time that we can earn extra money online but never get to know how ? Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...