Tuesday, December 6, 2011

I won $2 from Instant Cash Sweepstakes...Again!

Instant Cash Sweepstakes is a site I've written about before. You take small surveys (usually about 3 questions each) and you win tickets and coins that you can enter into contests and sometimes you win a small cash prize. I usually earn about $0.01 to $0.09 whenever I win a cash prize for a survey. The cash out limit is only $2 and when you request payout they send your money to your paypal account.

I've been paid by them before (click here to see my original review) and I also won a $2 prize from one of the contests they do (I wrote about that here). Well, I was shocked by winning (I never win anything!) but guess what? I won $2 AGAIN! I never win anything...and to win twice is like a miracle to me lol...sure it's only $2 but when you never win anything that's pretty awesome.

The strange thing is that when I won last time I actually hadn't used the site in several days and that is the case this time as well...probably just a coincidence but I earned $2 passively...and I'm all about some passive income! lol...every little bit counts, right? (Not that you should go days without using the site, but I'm just pointing out that you can earn active and passive income here.)

If you'd like to join Instant Cash Sweepstakes please sign up under my referral link here. (Ya don't have to, you could just go to their main page and sign up, but I'd greatly appreciate it!)   :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...