Saturday, March 31, 2012

Extra Money I Made Online in March

It's the end of the month, so time to report my extra money income. :)

Instant Cash Sweepstakes  -  $2.00 (Get paid to take small surveys, win cash prizes.)
Social Spark  -  $13.00 (Get paid to do sponsored blog posts.)
Paid View Point  -  $15.04 (Get paid to do small surveys. Great site, very similar to Instant Cash Sweepstakes.)
Humanatic  -  $17.23 (Get paid to label phone calls for businesses. See my review here.)
Vocalabs  -  $1.00 (Paid surveys. The one I took was to call a business and evaluate their automated phone system. It was fun and didn't take much time at all.)

Total  -  $48.27

Not too bad. I could have made more if I had logged onto Humanatic more, but tagging phone calls can get quite boring lol...there is only so much of that I can take. They aren't hiring right now and they seem to hire at random times, but it's a great way to make some extra money (some people are making as much as $20 a day and sometimes more). So far they have no payment threshold and if you request payment they pay every Monday through PayPal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...