Saturday, March 3, 2012

Make Money with Paidviewpoint

So one of the sites I've been trying out is Paidviewpoint. It is owned by the same people that own InstantCashSweepstakes (click here to read about that site if you aren't familiar with it). It also works pretty much the same way (except at ICS you have chances to win extra money and you don't get paid for every single survey you do). At paidviewpoint you take short surveys and you get $0.10 for each survey you complete. That may not seem like much, but unlike all the other more "traditional" survey sites out there, the surveys at paidviewpoint probably take less than a minute to complete and you don't have to answer a ton of questions only to get "screened out" and not get any money for your effort.



Paid View Point does have a system in place to make sure you are being honest when you answer questions and sometimes the questions can get quite redundant. For instance "Are you 27 years old and work in health care?" and then it will say "You are a 22 year old male and you work in health care?" and so on. So that can be a bit annoying but like I said, it doesn't take long at all to answer the questions and you get paid for it, so as long as I'm making money I can deal with it. :)

They do have a referral program, so if you decide to join please do so under my referral link here. But if you'd prefer you can just go to their main page and sign up. You have to have $15 to cash out.

2 comments:

  1. I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
    never found any interesting article like yours.

    It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    my site - selling jewelry online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on paidview for over a year. I am lucky if I get 3 surveys a week. I figure at 30 cents a week. I need 14 dollars to get a check. I am looking at 47 weeks. Some weeks I do not recieve any emails from them. If it takes a year to make 14 bucks than they are not worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...