Saturday, March 3, 2012

Playing Catch Up! Extra Money Reports and Other Stuff...

I apologize for slacking on the blog. I have been super busy the past few months so I've neglected to post some stuff so I'm playing catch up with this post.

Since I didn't get a chance to post my extra money reports for January and February of this year, here they are. :)

In January...
appbank - $5.04 (Appbank lets you make residual income from apps and quizzes on facebook.)
eresearch - $3 (From a survey.)
beezag - $8 (Get paid to watch videos.)
paidtopia - $5 (A "get paid to" site that pays you for clicking ads, surveys, etc.)

So the total amount I made in January was only $21.04.

In February...
Social Spark - $28.75 (Get paid to write sponsored posts on your blog.)
And I also got a $10 gift card to Barnes and Noble from Mypoints.com.

So the total amount I made in February was $28.75. I could have made more from sponsored posts but I was so busy I missed the deadline for some of them.

So anyway, not that anyone cares but I used my $10 gift card to buy A Framework for Understanding Poverty and White Coat, Black Hat: Adventures on the Dark Side of Medicine. Because, yes, I am that big of a geek.  :P

2 comments:

  1. Yup it is not as easy as a lot of people think, making money takes time and work. I remember when I first started out thinking it was going to be simple, join a site, write an article or two, start a blog, and the money would roll in. But it took years before I started seeing a decent income - not to mention the fact that things are made slower for me since I am on dial up. My blog was probably the biggest disappointment, I get pennies a week, but thought for sure this was a big money thing. Ah well. Enjoyed your blog. Wish you well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're absolutely right, it is harder to make money online than a lot of people think. But the past few years I managed to make over $300 extra each year, which may not seem like much and may not be worth it for some people...but when you're as broke as I generally am every penny counts lol...glad you enjoyed my blog :) Thanks for stopping by and commenting :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...