Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Extra Money I Made Online in May

I haven't been messing around much online lately...I just got a new job as a CNA at a local nursing home and I've been working my butt off. I'm not making a ton of money, but I'm happy to say I'm making more than I've ever made before and I get awesome benefits with this job. :) So far I really like everyone I work with and the residents are great too. :)

But on to my extra money...I'm posting this a few days early, but I don't expect to get any more money before June 1st (but if I do, I'll come back and update this post lol)...here we go...

YouData (Get paid to click on ads.)  -  $0.01 (They haven't had any ads for me to click on lately, so this must be from their referral program.
Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $13.00
Humanatic (Get paid to tag business phone calls.)  -  $4.90 (I noticed today that their sign up page is up again. So if you're interested in making money with Humanatic, sign up fast because they get tons of people and close the sign up page quick. They tend to hire in bursts around the end of every month.)
Instant Cash Sweepstakes (Get paid for small surveys and polls.)  -  $2.00

So I only made $19.91 this month. But I also got a free Hello Kitty watch from JoeShopping.com. (Click here to see my post about that.)

Social Spark has been sending more sponsored post opportunities my way here lately, so now might be a good time to sign up. (It seems like everything seems to pick up during the summer though lol)...

9 comments:

  1. How much money did you make in total and in how much time?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, I point out exactly how much I made from each program this month and the total. Did you even read the post? lol

      Delete
    2. I did, but how much did you make with each program since you started this blog?

      Delete
    3. On the left side of the page I have links to "making money online reports" for both 2010 and 2011...they both break down my earnings for each year...I only made over $300 each year but that is extra income (I work full time in the medical field).

      Delete
  2. Oh great! Thanks! Can you please tell me how much time do you spend per day on making extra income?

    BTW You have a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad you like it :) The time I spend varies a lot due to the fact I work outside the home but also due to the nature of these make money online sites. Overall I'd say I never spend more than a couples of hours a day doing anything online.

      But take, for instance, the site Humanatic.com (which is a site that lets you listen to phone calls and tag them as opportunities for "new business" or "general business"). Sometimes they have tons of calls to tag, sometimes they have none. So how much time you send also relies on how much "work" is available on these sites at any given time.

      This stuff is just a hobby for me but there are some people that make a full time living by working at home. There is a great website for people that work from home called www.wahm.com/forum (it's for stay at home moms but anyone can join the site). Those people do telemarketing work, writing, stuff like that and make a good living at it.

      Generally I get online, check my e-mail to see if I have any offers for sponsored blog posts, surveys, etc. and then I check some sites like humanatic...so I may spend a few minutes or a couple of hours. Just depends on what kind of work is available that day.

      Delete
  3. whoah this blog is wonderful i like studying your articles.
    Keep up the good work! You understand, many people are searching round for this information, you could aid them greatly.
    My web page - Income opportunities reading emails

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've made some really good points there. I looked on the net for more information about the issue and found most people will go along with your views on this web site.
    Also visit my homepage : paid surveys at home

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is very attention-grabbing, You're a very professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and sit up for looking for more of your wonderful post. Additionally, I've shared your web site in my social networks
    My weblog - online surveys

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...