Saturday, May 5, 2012

Let Whitney Farms Help You Grow a Healthy Garden

This post brought to you by Whitney Farms. All opinions are 100% mine.

Whitney-Farms-Logo_Banner_New_C.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

Are you interested in growing your own garden? I've wanted to start a garden for years but I don't know the first thing about how to grow plants. I think it's hereditary. My parents don't have much of a green thumb either. I know the past few years tons of people have joined the organic food movement, which is great (I'm all for moving away from unhealthy, processed, chemical laden foods) but have you ever thought about what your plants are eating?

If you are what you eat, then do plants need organic plant food too?

Whitney Farms® has over 25 years of gardening experience and not only is their plant food 100% natural, they have also improved it to have little to no dust, no manure odor and it's easy to apply. Their organic soil is also designed to have beneficial microbes and specially designed protein blends to help your plants grow and thrive.

109103_1.jpg (6 documents, 6 total pages)

If I start a garden this year I would want to use Whitney Farms because plants grew just fine all throughout history without all these crazy chemicals that we feel the need to add to everything these days. And with more and more health problems on the rise, you can't help but wonder if what we put into our bodies has something to do with it. You can't control everything in life, but at least you can control what your plants eat.

I would love to have a vegetable garden and a flower garden, but if I had to pick only one I would have to go with vegetable garden. I absolutely love the layout of this one..

If you're interested in trying Whitney Farms, just go to the Whitney Farms® site and get yourself a $3 off coupon.

Advertisement

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...