Saturday, May 19, 2012

Review of Garnier Fruictis Triple Nutrition Shampoo and Conditioner

I recently got the chance to try out a full size bottle of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition shampoo and conditioner from BzzAgent. (If you aren't familiar with BzzAgent, you should sign up! It's totally free and they send you free products to try and spread buzz about. They always want honest feedback so if you don't like something you are never pressured to lie or anything like that.)



So anyway, my hair is stick straight and generally in pretty good shape, but after I highlighted it myself with an at home kit the other day (click here to read my review of the highlighting kit) I noticed it did feel a bit damaged. (Not that I'm complaining about the highlighting kit I used, but coloring always damaged hair a little bit, that's why they give you that tube of conditioner lol).

Anyway, this Garnier shampoo and conditioner really did help it feel and look a lot better. After using it, I noticed right away that it felt softer and was easier to comb out. According to them they use "three weightless nutritive fruit oils (and a great little thing called fortified fruit science)." so my hair doesn't feel weighed down either. (Which is always a problem with many shampoos and conditioners.)

It's available just about anywhere and it's only about $3.99 for 13 oz and $6.99 for 25.4 oz. Garnier is also going green with new eco-Fruictis bottles that contain PET and 30% recycled plastic.

If you have dry or damaged hair, I highly recommend this shampoo and conditioner. The ONLY thing I don't like is that it has a fruity smell, which isn't at all unpleasant or overwhelming, but personally I prefer products with a sweeter smell to them. But I know many woman that love citrus like scents and if you're one of those woman you'll LOVE this stuff. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...