Monday, June 25, 2012

Got Another Prize From Hit Predictor

I got another prize from Hit Predictor. :) If you aren't familiar with hitpredictor.com, it's a site that lets you listen to music, take polls, etc. for points that you redeem for prizes. (If you'd like to read my original review, which goes more in depth about the pros and cons of hit predictor, click here.) I hadn't use the site in a while so I logged in the other day and there were tons of songs and polls to take. Once I had 1,000 points I cashed them in to get this cute bangle bracelet.


The pic is kind of blurry...but this bracelet is really cute in person. :)

If you are interested in getting prizes from HitPredictor, please click here and use my referral link or if you'd prefer just go to hitpredictor.com. (Also, hit predictor might be a nice alternative for those of us that have recently been scammed by slice the pie. I'm not aware of anyone having any problems with hit predictor.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...