Saturday, June 30, 2012

June 2012 Making Money Online Report

I did a little bit better this month than the last few months.

Private sponsored blog post  -  $15.00
Social Spark (They pay you to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $13.91 (The $0.91 is from their referal program.)
Humanatic (They pay you to tag business phone calls.)  -  $14.32
QuickRewards (Get paid to take surveys, click on ads, etc.)  -  $0.18
Pinecone Research (They pay you to take surveys ($3 per survey and you don't get kicked out like you do with most survey companies.)  -  $9.00
Opinion Place (Get paid to take surveys.)  -  $2.25

So in all I made $54.66.

But I also got a $40 gift card to Target for doing a product test and I got a really cute bracelet from Hit Predictor. (They give you points for listening to music that you can redeem for prizes.)

Pinecone Research is one of the best survey companies out there, but they are hard to get on with because they don't take new sign ups very often. They may still be taking sign ups right now though, so I highly recommend trying to sign up. You get $3 for every survey and you can get paid by check or paypal.

Opinion Place is a new survey site that I just came across the other day. I just took one survey and got paid $2.25. So far they seem like a legit company but after I took that survey the site said I had to wait so many days before coming back to take another one. So it doesn't seem like you can make much money with this site, but every little bit counts. I didn't have to request payment or anything either. As soon as I finished the survey they said they would send my payment in a few days and they did. So far they seem like a good site.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...