Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Just Got $3 from Pinecone Research

I have heard about Pinecone Research for years now, but I could never sign up because they don't take new people very often...but recently they started letting people sign up again so I signed up. I took my first survey with them the other day and I just got a check for $3.00.

I know I'm brand new to using Pinecone Research, but from what I've read about it, it's pretty awesome and I haven't read any complaints at all. When they send you a survey you are already qualified for it. So that means you don't end up answering a ton of questions only to be kicked out of the survey and told "sorry you don't qualify for this survey". There are no minimum cashout limits. So if you complete a survey they send you payment within a few days. You don't even have to request payout. You can get paid by paypal, check, or debit card.

If you're interested in signing up, just click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...