Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Save Money by Renting Your College Text Books


Are you or your kids considering going to college this fall? Did you know you can rent textbooks instead of having to buy them?


As someone that has taken college classes on and off for the last few years, I know all too well how expensive textbooks can be. Sometimes I luck out and my financial aid covers it, but not always. For instance, a lot of summer classes I've had to take weren't covered by my financial aid so I had to pay for the tuition AND the books out of pocket. And sure, you can buy used books from the campus book store but even that is pretty expensive.


You can save up to 90% at Campus Book Rentals. It's really easy to use too. All you have to do is search for your book by it's ISNB, author, title or even a keyword. I just searched for "phlebotomy essentials" which is the name of the book we used in my phlebotomy class last fall and the same exact book was the first one that popped up.


Shipping is FREE both ways and you can pick how long you want to keep the book. If you decide you need to keep the book longer, just log in and extend your rental time.


If you would like to rent textbooks from them, just check out their site at campusbookrentals.com.


(This is a sponsored post on behalf of campusbookrentals.com. However, all opinions expressed here are entirely my own.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...