Thursday, August 30, 2012

Extra Money I Made Online August 2012

Time for my extra money income report. I didn't make a whole lot this month but it was a crazy month. I started working for an ambulance service again (I know, the one profession I swore I'd never go back to lol) but I started having some person issues and had to quit already. I haven't talked about it on here before since this isn't really a personal blog, but I suffer from very bad depression due to bipolar disorder. I'm in treatment trying to find the next set of meds that will work and I thought I was doing well enough to work but I got ahead of myself. I'm not going to try to work again until I have been doing well for a few months at least...  but who cares about all that crap, right? You guys are here for the income report so here it is... (I know I'm posting this a little early but I don't expect to get any more money before the end of the month, but if I do I'll update this post later.)

Swagbucks  -  $5.00 (Get paid to take polls, do searches on their site, complete surveys, etc.)
Beezag  -  $7.00 (Beezag was a site that paid people to watch videos, but they have recently shut down.)
Humanatic  -  $14.02 (Get paid to listen to and tag phone calls.)
Pinecone Research  -  $6.00 (Get paid to take surveys.)
Opinion Place  -  $3.75 (Get paid to take surveys.)

So this month I made a total of $35.77.

I was really disappointed to see Beezag shut down but at least they gave people warning first and let people cash out as long as they had over $2 in their account.

I don't know what to think about Humanatic. Sometimes they seem to have tons of calls to review and sometimes they have none at all. But someone from Humanatic left a comment on one of my other humanatic posts saying that if you need more calls you can e-mail them and they'll push more calls through to you. So that is pretty cool.

In other news...I am still working on hubpages. It's hard to find the time (and inspiration) to write sometimes, but I'm working on it. So far I have over $13 in my account (you have to have $50 to get paid) and this month I made $4.43 and I only have 14 articles.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the extra ways to get cash! I had no idea you could get cash by taking surveys. I have been going to flea markets and buying old jewelry. Then I turn around and sell gold jewelry for cash. It's worked out for me so far because the price of gold is so high. But this could only be a good thing for so long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like the site. I hope some of these ways to make money help you out. That is a pretty good idea about buying and selling gold. I might give that a try myself sometime. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...