Saturday, September 15, 2012

Get Paid to Watch Videos at Jingit

Jingit is a site that pays you to watch ads. It's similar to Beezag (but unfortunately Beezag closed its doors the other day). You watch an ad and usually answer some questions afterwards. The questions are similar to marketing survey questions (for instance, "When is the last time you bought candy?" or "How often do you go grocery shopping?").

You have the option of spending your money or using it to buy music from their site, MusicMe.

The only thing I don't like about Jingit is that in order to spend your money you have to sign up for their Visa debit card. You have to use the first $2.00 you earn on the site to sign up for the card. I don't understand why they don't just send your money to paypal like most other sites do, but I digress. I signed up for the card and got it in the mail today. I activated it and sent the rest of my balance to it ($1.84). So I haven't bought anything with my Jingit money (but what can you buy with less than two dollars anyway? lol) but it is on my debit card now.

If you'd like to sign up click here to sign up under my referral link or if you'd rather not sign up under anyone just go to Jingit.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...