Monday, December 31, 2012

Extra Money I Made in December

It's time to see how much extra money I made this month and right after this I'll also be posting how much I made from each program/site for the entire year! Yeah, I'm excited about it. :P  I'm a nerd.

Yahoo! Contributor Network (Get paid for articles. This was all residual income for a handful of articles.) - $2.42
Humanatic (Get paid to listen to and tag phone calls.) - $40.93
Pinecone Research (Get paid $3 for each survey you take.) - $18.00

So the total amount I made this month was $61.35. Not great, but not that bad either.

I also got some gift cards. I got a $5.00 gift card to amazon.com from Swagbucks and a $10.00 gift card to Dominoes Pizza and a $5.00 card for McDonald's from the MyCokeRewards program. (If you drink a lot of Coke products I highly recommend saving the lids and participating in the program.)

I hope you all had a great Christmas and happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...