Thursday, January 31, 2013

Extra Money I Made Online in January

Time for my extra money income report. I could have probably done better but I spent most of the month being absolutely miserable with the flu...so it was a crappy month lol...

Humanatic (Get paid to listen to and tag phone calls.)  -  $24.47
Jingit (Get paid to watch videos.)  -  $0.10
Pinecone Research (Get $3 for every survey you take.)  -  $6.00
Rate My Video (Get paid to watch videos.)  -  $31.97

So in total I made $62.54.

And....

Swagbucks (Get points for searching, taking polls, etc.)  -  $5 amazon gift card

I could have made more but I was so sick this month that there were a lot of days I didn't even get online and the few times I did I just didn't feel like doing anything. I had quite a few survey invitations from Pinecone Research that I just deleted lol....but still, $62.54 isn't bad for someone that was that sick. =)

In my last post I reviewed Rate My Video and said they just might become one of my best earners. Well, seeing as how I made more with them this month than I did with Humanatic, I guess that's true, at least for now. I've noticed there aren't quite as many high paying videos on there lately and way too many videos that only pay one cent. But this was my first full month with them so I guess I'll just have to wait and see how things go. They also updated the browser extension that you have to use and so far all the bugs I mentioned seem to be gone, so that is great.

And then there is poor old Jingit. They almost never have any videos to watch. I don't know what's going on with them but I wouldn't be surprised if they shut down soon. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...