Saturday, March 2, 2013

Extra Money I Made Online in February

I was out of town visiting my boyfriend so this is a little late...but here we go...

InstantCashSweepstakes (Get paid to take small polls.)  -  $2.00
Humanatic (Get paid to tag calls.)  -  $4.63
QuickRewards.net (Get paid to take surveys, click links, etc.)  -  $0.23
Pinecone Research (Get paid $3 for every survey you take.)  -  $6.00
Rate My Video (Get paid to watch videos.)  -  $10.24

So in total I made $23.10.

Humanatic used to be my best earner but as I mentioned in my last post...they've made a bunch of changes (and not for the better) so I think I'm done with them. Which makes Rate My Video my best earner now but unfortunately the way things are going with them you can only hope to make about 30 cents a day so that sucks...but at least they do pay and they haven't raised the minimum cash out (still currently $5.00).

I hardly ever use Quick Rewards (simply because I got burnt out doing surveys) but they remain one of my absolute favorite sites because they have no minimum cash out. So no matter how little you have in your account, all you have to do is request a paypal payment and you'll get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...