Sunday, March 31, 2013

Extra Money I Made Online in March

The month isn't quite over but I don't expect to get any more money today, but if I do I'll be sure to come back and update.

Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $3.96 (I haven't done any sponsored posts in a while, so this is just money from the referral program.)
PostLoop (Get paid to post on forums.)  -  $5.02
Jingit (Get paid to watch ads.)  -  $0.25
Pinecone Research (Get paid $3 for every survey you take.)  -  $15
Rate My Video (Get paid to watch videos. NOT recommended at the moment, see below.)  -  $6.83

So in total I made $31.06.

I also got a full sized shampoo, conditioner and hair treatment and a bra from BzzAgent. (A site that sends you free stuff to try out and spread the word about it if you like it.)

I also just redeemed my SwagBucks points for a $5 amazon gift card but since I haven't actually received it yet I didn't include it in this month's stuff. Same goes for AppBank...I made the minimum cashout limit this month (which means I should see that money next month, but they are still shady as hell and I don't recommend getting involved with them. You can see my post about that here.)

As for Rate My Video...they started out as a wonderful way to make some extra cash. Videos paid pretty well but then all the good paying videos started disappearing and now you generally get ONE CENT per video (regardless of video length). Then they didn't pay anyone for a really long time. No explanation as for way or anything. They won't answer e-mails or respond to people on their facebook page. Then they did finally go ahead and pay everyone so we all thought everything was okay...but once again they have suddenly stopped payments with no explanation and the last thing anyone has heard from them was a comment on facebook saying that they were looking into "fraudulent activity". Now anyone that has experience with these making money online sites generally knows that an excuse like that usually means they are about to turn into a scam. Plus the COMPLETE lack of communication is always a bad sign. I have stopped rating videos until I get paid (they owe me about $6) so I don't recommend messing with this crappy company. Don't waste your time. If anything changes I'll be sure to post about it but I don't think it will.

***Update:  4/12/2013  Things seem to be going back and forth with Rate My Video. They FINALLY paid everyone but considering the constant paying and not paying they're doing, it's getting difficult to keep up with updates in these individual posts. So from now on please refer to my Scams page (not that I'm saying they are a scam, but I have a "proceed with caution" category on there and I'll be posting about Rate My Video there from now on.***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...