Monday, April 29, 2013

Extra Money I Made Online in April

I haven't done too much this month...I've been lazy...but here we go...

Appbank (Get paid to make quizzes and apps on facebook. *see note below*)  -  $5.20
Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts. *This is from the referral program*)  -  $3.00
Jingit (Get paid to watch video ads.)  -  $0.25
Pinecone Research (Get paid $3 for every market survey you do.)  -  $24.00
Rate My Video (Get paid to watch youtube videos.)  -  $10.89

So the total I made this month was $43.34.

I am absolutely amazed that I was paid yet again by appbank because apparently they aren't paying anyone else. Complaints about them are all over the web and I can attest to the fact that they have completely stopped responding to questions, complaints, etc. so I don't recommend them simply because it looks like there is a good chance you might not get paid. Why the heck I'm still getting paid? Who knows? I make very little from them, so maybe that is why?

Rate My Video seems to go through spells of being awesome and then sucking (i.e. holding people's money). As of right now they're being awesome again...but for the most up to date info on them check out my scams page under the heading "Proceed with Caution".

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...