Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Extra Money I Made Online in July

This month has been pretty good...except for a new site called Bubblews that I've been checking out to review. (I'll get to that later.) But without further ado...

Yahoo Contributor Network (Get upfront payments and residual income for articles.)  -  $1.75 (This is all residual.)
Cash Crate (Get paid to do surveys, sign up for offers, etc.)  -  $21.13
Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $2.58 (This is all from the referral program.)
Post Loop (Get paid to post on forums.)  -  $5.35 (Some of this was from referrals but most of it was from posting on forums myself.)
Jingit (Paid to watch video ads.)  -  $1.40
Quickrewards.net (Get paid to do surveys, click ads, etc.)  -  $1.69
Pinecone Research (Surveys)  -  $9.00
mTurk (Get paid to do small tasks.)  -  $30.18
App Redeem/App Trailers (These are two apps that are linked together (which is why I mention them together) that pay you to watch videos. Click here to see my review of them.)  -  $6.46 (And also $2.00 in Amazon gift cards.)
Qmee.com (Browser extension you can download that pays you to search.)  -  $1.92
Sponsored Tweets (Get paid to tweet ads.)  -  $1.50

Zazzle (Sell t-shirts, binders, etc. with your designs on them.)  -  $3.70 (This is in my Zazzle account and I can spend it there but Zazzle won't send you payment until you reach a certain amount so I'm not actually going to include this in my income total but I thought it was worth mentioning anyway.)

So my total extra income this month is $82.96. Not too shabby. I usually get between $20-$60 so I'm happy. lol  =)

And now for some stuff and gift cards I got...

Plink (You link your debit/credit cards, get points for shopping which are redeemable for giftcards.) - $5.00 Amazon gift card
Recycle Bank (Points for learning about being green, recycling, etc.) - I redeemed points for two magazine subscriptions (Cosmo and Good Housekeeping). (I haven't gotten around to reviewing this site, but I will.)
Smile.ly (Get products to try for free.)  -  3 medium sized tubes of Arm and Hammer toothpaste. (I'll be reviewing this product later on.)
My Coke Rewards (The rewards program for Coca Cola products.)  -  A $5.00 McDonald's gift card.
Darwin's Data (New survey company that asks you legal questions. See my review here.)  -  $10 Amazon gift card

So my total for Amazon gift cards is $17.00. It's not cash but it's the one store that has pretty much everything so it's the next best thing. =)

So what else has been going on? I was writing on a site called Bubblews (a revenue sharing site) and I reached the $25.00 cash out limit. I redeemed payment on the 16th of this month and I still haven't been paid. To make a long story short (but it'll be covered when I do a review of them soon) I've e-mailed them several times and they are basically completely ignoring me. Lots of people are saying they're getting paid but just as many (if not more) are saying they aren't. Apparently I fall into that category. (Update: Never did get paid. Click here to read my full review.)

Other than that...I've noticed I'm about $0.30 away from the cashout limit on Firehow.com which is another revenue sharing writing site. So I should be able to cash out next month. But I've been a member on there for about 2 years (or longer...I'll have to check lol) and I'm just now getting close to $15.00 so I can't say I recommend the site BUT the important thing is whether they pay or not. We'll see...

I'm also in the process of checking out several other ways to make money online including TranscribeMe (which is transcription), locket (an app that pays you to displays ads on your smartphone or tablet's "locked" screen), 2 games that pay you to play (one is dungeons-treasures.com and the other is marketglory.com) and on top of all that I've been dabbling around with bitcoins which are some kind of new cryptocurrency that I kinda sorta understand but not well enough to explain it to anyone so if you're interested there is a pretty good article about them on wikipedia.

So that's pretty much it for now. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...