Monday, September 30, 2013

Extra Money I Made Online in September

It's the 29th so I'm posting a day early. I don't expect to get any more money before then but if I do I'll come back and update.

I didn't do as much as I would have liked this month. I was busy with my dad for a few days building a new dog house for my dog, Peaches. And then my gallbladder (I have gallstones. Ugh.) decided to give me several attacks. But I'm okay...for now.

Anyway, on with the earnings!

Instant Cash Sweepstakes (Get paid to take small polls.)  -  $2.00
Yahoo Contributor Network (Get paid to write articles.)  -  $1.63 (This is residual income.)
Firehow (Get residual income for how-to articles. Took over 2 years to get this payment. I don't recommend it. See my review here.)  -  $15.29
Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $3.38 (This is from the referral program.)
Post Loop (Get paid to post on forums.)  -  $5.35
Jingit (Get paid to watch ads.)  -  $1.25
QuickRewards.net (Get paid to click ads, watch videos, etc.)  -  $0.06
Pinecone Research (Get paid $3 for each survey you take.)  -  $9.00
TranscribeMe (Get paid to transcribe small audio clips.)  -  $10.20
App Redeem/App Trailers (Apps that pay you to watch videos.)  -  $2.00
Qmee.com (Browser extension that pays you for searching.)  -  $1.23
Poll Buzzer (Get $1 for every question you answer.)  -  $1.00

So the total amount for this month is $52.36.

Amazon gift cards I've gotten...

Weather Channel App (See more about that below.)  -  $1.00
InstaGC (Get paid to click ads, watch videos, etc.)  -  $1.00
Nexercise (See below.)  -  $1.00

So I got $3.00 in Amazon gift cards.

So about the Weather Channel App...There are a bunch of apps that use a program called mPoints and you get points for various things like checking in, using the app, etc. and it takes 2,000 points to get a $1.00 amazon card but fortunately the points are pretty easy to get. Another app that uses mPoints is Nexercise. I plan on doing a review of Nexercise later but so far I haven't gotten a gift card (from mPoints) but they also use a program called Klip and I got an Amazon card from that program and a MP3 amazon credit. Nexercise rewards you for logging your workouts. I'm fat and lazy but I've been walking about 15 minutes a day. (Yeah I know, totally pathetic. lol Better than nothing though, right?)

There are some other apps that use mPoints as well and I plan to write a list of them later on.

This also makes the first month I've used webanswers regularly. Obviously I don't have the earnings for tomorrow yet (the last day of the month) but I'm going to go ahead and just use 29 days. I have 310 posts so far and I've made $24.74 through google adsense. That averages out to about $0.85 a day. So not quite a dollar a day. I know that isn't much money but that is more than I've EVER made from any revenue sharing site that uses google adsense. If you really want to add to your adsense earnings I highly recommend using webanswers. This will bring my total adsense balance up to $59.63. Maybe if I'm really lucky I'll get that first google check before the end of the year is out. lol I guess we'll see. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...