Sunday, September 29, 2013

Review of InstaGC.com

I've been meaning to check out InstaGC for a long time and finally got around to it and I wish I had checked it out sooner.

It's basically a "get paid to" site and I usually don't like sites like that (because most of them have a really high cashout) but this site gives you points that you can redeem for gift cards and it only costs 100 points for a $1.00 Amazon card. Normally I'd say that sucks but it's so easy to get points. And you can buy just about anything on Amazon so if you can't get cash, Amazon credit is the next best thing in my opinion.

I got my first $1.00 Amazon card the first day I signed up. =)

You can get points for all kinds of things. Visiting sites, signing up for offers, watching videos, and more. A lot of offers credit instantly and the ones that don't are usually only on a 15 minute delay. If Amazon cards aren't your thing, they have gift cards to just about every store you can imagine (they just cost more points and I don't have the willpower to wait and save up my points. lol).

I highly recommend this site. If you're interested in signing up, please use my referral link here. But as always, if you'd rather not be a referral you can always just go to InstaGC.com and sign up there.

Do you have any experience with this site? What do you think of it?

4 comments:

  1. I have found InstaGC to be the worst pts for cash site out there. There are plenty of other sites where there are more activities, the same low payout amounts, you earn points faster, and they have better customer service. InstaGC would be the I would recommend people not use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad. It tells me for my street adress which I am not going to do.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wants way to much information out of me.

      Delete
  3. It doesn't credit very well! The points it offers is so low lol 5 videoes that took me half hour to watch got me 1 point! Lol yeah you won't make anything doing this sure you can cash out at a dollar but come on its a joke site!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...