Saturday, October 26, 2013

I Got A Payment From Clickworker

Unfortunately this is going to be a short post. I signed up for Clickworker which is a "micro task" site, similar to mTurk. I had $0.10 in my account and I don't even remember what it was for. I think it was a promotion just for signing up, but I'm not sure. Anyway, unfortunately I don't really have any experience with the site because when I check for tasks it's usually stuff I'm not qualified to do or stuff I just don't want to do. But I've heard great things from other people that have used it. But anyway, here's my payment...

Click to see larger.
Anyway, if you're interested in joining please use my referral link here. But as always, you can just go to clickworker.com if you'd rather not be a referral. I do plan on trying to use the site more to get a better idea of how it works and what the overall experience is like. Do you have any experience with clickworker? If so, what do you think of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...