Monday, December 30, 2013

Extra Money I Made Online In 2013

I can't believe the year is almost over. I'm doing this post a few days early because I don't expect to get paid anymore before January, but if I do I'll come back and update. If you would like to see my other yearly reports, here they are for... 2010, 2011 and 2012.

When I first started making money online I had no referrals what so ever. And now, even with this being my 4th year doing this, I only have a handful of referrals under me on any of my accounts. So most of the money I make comes from ME doing stuff on these sites, and not from other people. Most referrals are completely inactive actually (except for on Social Spark, which I talk about more below). People sign up for stuff and then forget all about it lol...but anyway, let's get to it!  =)

Instant Cash Sweepstakes (Get paid to take small polls.)  -  $6.00

Yahoo Contributor Network (Get paid for writing articles.)  -  $5.44 (This is residual income.)

Firehow (Revenue sharing site for articles.)  -  $15.29 (It took several years to reach payout at this site. I don't recommend it but they do pay so at least it isn't a scam.)

CashCrate (Get paid to click ads, do surveys, etc.)  -  $21.13

Appbank (This was a site that let you make apps for facebook and shared ad revenue with you but they seem to have gone out of business and all apps from them have disappeared.)  -  $5.20

Zazzle (A site that lets you sell tshirts and other items with your artwork.)  -  $3.70 (I wasn't actually paid this money yet, it's sitting in my account, so I'm not going to include it in my actual total but I thought I'd mention it anyway.)

Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $74.91 (This was actually ALL from the referral program. For some reason they haven't given me any posts to write lately but I get between $3 - $20 a month from referrals that apparently ARE getting stuff to write. Either way, I'm not complaining lol...out of all the sites I use that have a referral program, this is the only one where I make any real money JUST from referrals. If you are one of my referrals on there, thank you so much! =) Things have been rough financially lately and sometimes that random money helps a lot, even if it isn't much, it's still something.

Postloop (Get paid to post in forums.)  -  $25.88

PaidViewpoint (Get paid to take small polls.)  -  $15.39

Humanatic (This site pays you to listen to phone calls and tag them.)  -  $29.10 (I don't recommend this site anymore and in fact I haven't used it since February of this year. Things went downhill big time.)

Jingit (Get paid to watch ads.)  -  $5.50

Quickrewards.net (Get paid to click ads, do surveys, cash back shopping, etc.)  -  $4.47 (This is one of my favorite sites. I don't use it that much anymore cause I got burnt out on it, but they have no minimum cash out so you can get your money as soon as you cash out.)

Pinecone Research (Get paid $3 for every survey you take.)  -  $141.00

TranscribeMe (Get paid to transcribe small audio clips.)  -  $10.20 (Transcription is harder than you would think. All you transcribers out there that do this for a living, I have newfound respect for you.)

mTurk (A micro task site.)  -  $79.42

Rate My Video (Was a site that paid you to watch youtube videos. Has gone out of business.)  -  $59.93

App Redeem/App Trailers (Apps that pay you to watch videos.)  -  $15.40

Qmee (A browser extension that pays you to search.)  -  $8.76 (I really like this site and there is no minimum cashout.)

Sponsored Tweets (Get paid to tweet ads.)  -  $2.50

Poll Buzzer (Get paid a dollar for answering small polls.)  -  $8.00

Sverve (A site that connects you to business that need sponsored blog posts.)  -  $25.00

Inkspand (A site that pays you to read and review books.)  -  $10.00

Clickworker (A micro task site, similar to mTurk.)  -  $0.10

tTap (This was an app that paid you to unlock your phone. It's not closed to everyone except Milwaukee users.)  -  $3.17

*********** So the total amount of money I made in 2013 came to $571.79.

***********Amazon gift cards

Plink (This is a site that lets you link your credit/debit cards and gives you points for taking offers.)  -  $5.00

Swagbucks (Get points for searching, watching videos, etc.)  -  $15.00

Darwin's Data (A site that pays you in amazon cards for taking legal surveys.)  -  $35.00

mPoints (A rewards program used by several different apps. Some apps include weather channel, nexercise, and more.)  -  $9.00

InstaGC (Get paid to visit sites, do surveys, etc.)  -  $9.00

***********So the total amount of Amazon gift cards I got came to $73.00.

***********Stuff

Recycle Bank (Get points for learning how to be green.)  -  Subscriptions to Cosmo and Good Housekeeping

BzzAgent (Get free stuff to spread buzz about.)  -  Razor, shampoo, conditioner, hair treatment, bra, free Kroger's food.

Smile.ly (Get free stuff to spread buzz about.)  - Soup and socks, Arm and Hammer toothpaste.

MyCokeRewards (Get rewards for entering the codes on coke products.)  -  2 $5.00 gift card to McDonalds.

HitPredictor (Get prizes for rating music.)  -  Sephora nail polish

***********Google Play store credit

Google rewards app (This is an app that pays you in google credits for taking small surveys.)  -  $3.50 in google play store credit.

So to summerize, I made $571.79 in cash, $73.00 in Amazon credit and $3.50 in Google play credits, and I got a ton of stuff for free.

I didn't do quite as well as I did in 2012. My stats for other years are...

2010 - $343.12
2011 - $391.37
2012 - $600.75

But $571 isn't too far off from $600! =)

I would have probably done better but this has been a rough year. My mom almost died and was in a coma for 4 days and then in ICU for 2 weeks and she is still not doing well...I've had my share of health problems this year as well, but hopefully that will turn around in 2014. And the last few months I've been dedicating a lot more time to making art and working on my Zazzle store, Candy Kerosene. I've also set up a blog to post my art, promote my Zazzle stuff, review drawing apps, and more. It's here, if anyone wants to check it out. I have a facebook page too. 

So goals for the new year...lets see...

1. Work on zazzle store. This is good for me for two reasons. For one, I might make some money (that's always good, right? lol) and two, I need to draw more. I used to draw all the time. Art was a big part of who I was but I kind of got away from it. But lately I've been drawing a lot more and it's been great. =)

2. Start making animations. I have a tablet and I love drawing on it. I've come across some programs that let you make animations and I made one but it was awful because I don't have a stylus and I had to draw it with my fingers lol....but I plan to get a good stylus and hopefully I'll make some neat animations to put up on YouTube.

3. I always say this but I never really work toward it much...but I want to build up a good residual income. It's pretty hard these days though, with all the stupid Google search engine changes and stuff, but I might give it another go. We'll see, I guess. =)

Well, that's about it for the end of year wrap up. I hope everyone has a great New Year! =)

4 comments:

  1. have you noticed apptrailers has gotten rid of paypal>?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know sometimes paypal will disappear on there for a day or two and then come back. I'm not sure why they do that. But I'll check into it and see if it's gone for good.

      Delete
  2. I have been researching abpout making money online but I had no luck.i live in Africa
    ANY WEBSITES THAT YOU RECOMMEND

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for sharing your experiences! :) This is a great help. I hope you're life is positive now. ^_^ may God bless you girl! AJA !

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...