Sunday, December 29, 2013

Extra Money I Made Online in December

Last month of the year! It's hard to believe another year has gone by. Anyway, I'm doing this a few days early but if I get paid anything else I'll come back and update. Here we go...

Instant Cash Sweepstakes (Get paid to take small polls.)  -  $2.00
Social Spark (Get paid to write sponsored blog posts.)  -  $4.44 (This is all from the referral program.)
Jingit (Get paid to watch ads.)  -  $0.10
Quickrewards.net (Get paid to click ads, do surveys, etc.)  -  $0.33
Pinecone Research (Get $3 for every survey you take.)  -  $12.00
App Trailers/App Redeem (Apps that pay you to watch videos.)  -  $0.50
Qmee (Get paid to search.)  -  $1.53
tTap (An app that pays you to unlock your phone. Has since closed down for users outside of Milwaukee.)  -  $2.17

So the total amount of cash I made this month was $23.07. Not as good as I'd like. I usually make between $20 - $60 so at least I'm still within my usual range lol...I could have probably done better but I've been getting more into my art and I've been adding a lot of stuff to my Zazzle store. I also started a blog to promote my art, talk about drawing apps, etc. You can visit it here, if you'd like.

Amazon Gift Cards
mPoints (A rewards program used on several different apps.)  -  $2.00
InstaGC (Get paid to visit sites, take surveys, etc.)  -  $2.00

So I made $4.00 in Amazon gift cards.

Google Play store credit
Google rewards app (An app that gives you google store credits to take small surveys.)  -  $1.25

So some things I'm really loving right now...

I still love InstaGC. Normally I don't care for "get paid to" sites but at this one you can get $1 amazon gift cards for just 100 points and the points add up quick. AND when you redeem your points you get the card instantly, which is awesome. I usually don't even bother doing anything except going to the "visit sites" section and just clicking on what they have there. So if you did the other things too you could probably make a lot more than I do.

Qmee is a browser extension you download and when you search for something (and they have some ads that match what you're looking for) ads will pop up on the side and it will even show you how much you'll get for clicking. Most of the time it says out of the way and you'll forget you even have it. But it will work on any site that you can search, including amazon. AND there is no minimum cash out so you can get your money as soon as you want it.

I've been using Swagbucks forever but I didn't really do a whole lot with it...but I recently downloaded their SBTV app and you can just let videos play until it reaches 50 points (which is the daily limit you can earn on the app) so that's a really easy way to get 50 points a day. So we'll see how this works out for me. I've heard that if you earn too much on Swagbucks that they'll delete your account out of no where (I don't know if that is true or not, but I've heard that from several people) but if I get 50 points a day I should be able to redeem a $5 Amazon card every 9 days...so we'll see how that goes.

What about you guys? What programs are you using right now that you just love? I've love to hear about it. I'm always looking for more sites.  =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...